Bottled Water Delivery and Bottle Free® Water Coolers in Pittsburgh
Culligan offers a variety of contemporary, stylish water cooler designs for bottled water delivery in the Pittsburgh area. Culligan Coolers are the most convenient way to have Reverse Osmosis drinking water for your home or office for a minimal monthly cost! Pittsburgh Culligan offers variety of options based on your needs and budget.
Bottled Water Coolers:
- Culligan has a variety, designs and colors that offer temperature settings.
- Culligan Bottled Water Cooler’s space-saving design are spill-proof and use less than one square foot of space. Outfitted with Culligan’s Care Cap, our 5-gallon bottles feature a special valve that “pops-open” the bottle releasing water only when the bottle is in place.
- Great tasting hot or cold drinking water at your fingertips. Cold, refreshing drinking water and steaming hot water for soups, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Bottle-Free® Water Coolers:
- Great tasting hot or cold water at your fingertips. Cold, refreshing drinking water and steaming hot water for soups, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
- Culligan Bottle-Free® Coolers are touch-free which means germ-free and pollution-free. They are the most eco-friendly, green solution to high-quality drinking water.
- The cooler attaches to your existing plumbing/water supply and delivers filtered bottled water quality right to your glass! Minimal maintenance is required for this product!
Contact your Culligan Man of Pittsburgh & Take Advantage of Our Special Offers Below!
How Much Is Culligan Bottled Water in Pittsburgh?
We at Culligan, give you flexibility of building your own plan based on your needs. Simply click on how many bottles you would need per month, how many people you have in your home or office, and if you have any specific requirements. Culligan will contact you shortly to give you a quote and if you like, confirm your order.
Where Does Pittsburgh Culligan Bottled Water Come From?
Culligan Pittsburgh gets its water from the local municipality, which comes from local reservoirs and the Allegheny River. But Culligan water puts the water through a reverse osmosis and softening process, and adds minerals back in for taste. This creates water that is free of organic compounds and chemicals typically found in tap water, or even in water filtered through a pitcher.